½ cup Oats
1 tbsp Chia seeds
1 tbsp Coconut shreds
1 tsp Turmeric
½ cup Milk of choice, I use almond milk
- Combine oats, chia seeds, coconut, turmeric and 1½ cups of boiling water in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Allow to cook, stirring occasionally for approximately 10 minutes.
- When all liquid is absorbed, add milk of choice and stir well. Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
- Pour into serving bowl and allow to sit for 2 minutes (this will thicken it slightly)
- Top with anthing you like, I added nut spread, cashews, banana, coconut, cacao nibs, rose petals and seeds.
** I don’t generally add sweetener to my oats but you may like to add honey or sugar.