½ cup Oats
2 tbsp Raw buckwheat
½ frozen Blackberries & Blueberries
1 cup boiling water
½ cup Milk of choice, I use almond milk
- Combine oats, buckwheat, frozen berries and boiling water in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Allow to cook, stirring occasionally for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add milk of choice and stir well. Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed
- Pour into serving bowl and allow to sit for 2 minutes (this will thicken it slightly)
- Top with favourite things, I used peanut butter, coconut, dried rose petals, blackberries and strawberries.
** I don’t generally add sweetener to my oats but you may like to add honey or sugar