I’m always making veggie pizzas when I’m stumped on what to make for lunch! They’re really simple to make and great at using all your leftover veggies.
1 wrap of your choice, I use mountain bread rye
2 tbsp of tomato paste or pasta sauce
Sundried tomatoes and capsicum
Handful of Basil
2-3 Sage leaves teared
Handful of chopped rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 180° celsius and line a rectangular baking tray with baking paper
- Place wrap on baking tray, using the back of a spoon spread the tomato sauce over the base
- Arrange your desired vegetables on top
- Scatter basil, rosemary and sage around the vegetables (reserve some of the basil)
- If using the feta or desired cheese, crumble on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for approximately 10 minutes.
- Scatter with remaining basil. Enjoy!
**You may find the base a little soggy if using a thin wrap, so if you don’t like pizza this way try with a thicker wrap